Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. From: Listen With Mother Stories

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stormy Weather?





When I looked toward the southwest on my way home tonight I saw the prettiest, soft, puffy, white clouds billowing high into the clear blue skies. I could see the sun sinking slowly beneath the treeline in the west and there was no evidence of wind or rain. Yet when I arrived home I heard the sound of thunder far into the distance rumbling and roaring faster toward me. No lightening accompanied the thunder but when I looked out my bedroom window I saw a bright orange glow in the east. All courtesy of Arkansas Nuclear One and Union Pacific Railroad.

1 comment:

  1. We used to know a little boy who called the nuclear plant "the cloud factory". We can see the vapor plume from here.

    ReplyDelete