Petunias Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 07, 2012 I think I will just have pots of petunias this summer. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments TexWisGirlMay 9, 2012 at 9:41 AMthat is sweet.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 9, 2012 at 10:02 AMHow very beautiful and I love the shadow the bike makes, too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPondsideMay 9, 2012 at 10:10 AMI think that I might follow you - they are colourful and dependable!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplylil red henMay 9, 2012 at 1:53 PMGood choice! I'm trying to grow my own from seeds; wish me luck since the seeds are so tiny.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKerinMay 9, 2012 at 2:52 PMSuch happy, and cheerful, and pretty flowers :)Love, love, love the flower bike!!Have a happy day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyA Colorful WorldMay 9, 2012 at 9:45 PMThat bicycle makes this the most darling display! I love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLois EvensenMay 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM:) So very nice.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysharonssunlitmemoriesMay 10, 2012 at 2:03 PMThey are lovely - I usually plant them every summer too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyamy @ Life in Pink Hi-TopsMay 10, 2012 at 8:40 PMOOOooooooh, I love your bicycle plant holder!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
that is sweet.
ReplyDeleteHow very beautiful and I love the shadow the bike makes, too!
ReplyDeleteI think that I might follow you - they are colourful and dependable!
ReplyDeleteGood choice! I'm trying to grow my own from seeds; wish me luck since the seeds are so tiny.
ReplyDeleteSuch happy, and cheerful, and pretty flowers :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the flower bike!!
Have a happy day.
That bicycle makes this the most darling display! I love it!
ReplyDelete:) So very nice.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely - I usually plant them every summer too!
ReplyDeleteOOOooooooh, I love your bicycle plant holder!
ReplyDelete