Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.
From: Listen With Mother Stories
Fifties Dresses
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Been looking through an on-line catalog at some of the cutest dresses with a fifties flair. Love them but nearly all of them are sleeveless. Don't they know I can't wear sleeveless clothes anymore?
Isn't it the truth! I was looking at dresses yesterday at Penney's online; everything was sundresses. I need something with a jacket to hide bulges. :)
Same here - the Shrug was made for me - I have a number of them to go with sleeveless dresses.
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh! :)
ReplyDelete(and you are too kind on your comment re: my photos. i wish i had half the skill of some of the other bloggers i follow!)
Love the style on someone besides me!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the truth! I was looking at dresses yesterday at Penney's online; everything was sundresses. I need something with a jacket to hide bulges. :)
ReplyDeleteDarling styles.. and if only I could sew, I could not only make some of those old patterns, but I could put sleeves on them too~~~LOL!
ReplyDeleteSmiles :)
Kerin
Why are all the dresses sleeveless? I don't wear sleeveless too much myself unless I'm gonna wear a jacket.
ReplyDelete