Touching Base

After becoming quite disillusioned with Facebook, I am returning to blogging. I am looking forward to reading and writing about quiet everyday matters. I plan to resume dropping in on my favorite blogs to see how you all are doing.

My life is still hectic as I am working full time. I have worked the last 14 years with the state of Arkansas in the In Home Services nursing program.

On August 1, 2016 we were bought out by a large home health agency. It was a traumatic event. I am sure I will rant about this later.


For now, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving Day. Our children and grandchildren have scattered and we will be having a quiet Thanksgiving Day with just my mother in law with us.

She has developed Alzheimer's since my last post. A cruel and heartbreaking disease. We will talk about this later as well.

It is late and I need to go to bed so I can go to work tomorrow.

Good Night All.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Uncle Morrice Dean

Happy Mothers Day

A Salmon Pink and Grey Car?