I'm not posting tonight...well I'm kinda' posting but not storytelling. I want to get my site decorated for the holidays. No telling how long that will take me now that my kids live too far away to help. We moved from them - not the other way around. We did live spitting-distance from our son, daughter in law, and two beautiful grand daughters and just up the hill from our daughter, son in law, and equally beautiful grand daughter and handsome grandson. Now we have moved about ten miles away from them. We can still get to them if we need to and they visit on weekends but I just can't call them over to show me something on the computer as easily.
I do want to tell you of some of my intended future posts. They include:
- How I got married without a proposal.
- How I learned to drive a car.
- The beans and the frog. (I promise)
- Home remedies that nearly killed me.
- One winter in Checotah, OK.
- My sister ate cigarettes for Easter.
- Sitting on the storm cellar waiting for a husband.
- Summer visits in OKC.
- Wash day and eating starch.
- The little girl who cried wolf.
- Embarrassing moments. (If I don't chicken out),
- I starved my baby. (Not to fear - he is a six feet tall healthy young man)
- Mama's and both Grandma's favorite recipes.
A few more pictures of things I love.
These two little guys must be siblings. They come by every
morning and evening. All these leaves will be on my back
porch in the morning. It's windy tonight.
That's Yell County across the river.
Just happened to notice the little one's bath toys still on
the tub. Dinosaurs and pretty ponies. Thought they are cute.