Auntie took a picture of me the day of the River Flotilla that doesn't look too bad considering it looks just like me.
I will use this picture of me for my blog profile.
But I will continue to use this picture of me
for my facebook profile.
In picture number two my name is Anna. I love the name Anna. There are many reasons I like picture number two more than the first one. These reasons include:
- I like the soothing aqua/turquoise colors.
- I like the pretty coral flowers in my hair.
- I like the way I am underwater yet there are clouds in the background.
- I like my king-sized pet goldfish and that he lets me ride on his fin.
- I like the glittery flowers growing from the bottom of the ocean.
- I like my rose colored cheeks and deep red lips.
- I like the way my long and lean tail dips gracefully into the sea.
- I like the bangle bracelets I am wearing.
- I like how my form fitting corset accents my narrow waistline.
- But I really love that it shows off my pretty shoulders and slender arms.
I am not real crazy about how the ugly fish on the bottom keeps stalking me though. I am afraid it is a piranha.
Now for the truth. Picture number two is not me. Although I do like the name Anna, it is not my name. I am not a mermaid either. I found this painting in a shop I can't remember the name of in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I took a picture of her to show hubby but left without purchasing the painting. I have regretted it ever since. I find myself yearning for the Mermaid Anna.