Petunias


I think I will just have pots of petunias this summer.

Comments

  1. How very beautiful and I love the shadow the bike makes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I might follow you - they are colourful and dependable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice! I'm trying to grow my own from seeds; wish me luck since the seeds are so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy, and cheerful, and pretty flowers :)
    Love, love, love the flower bike!!

    Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bicycle makes this the most darling display! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely - I usually plant them every summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOooooooh, I love your bicycle plant holder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Uncle Morrice Dean

Happy Mothers Day