Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olympic Athletes

This picture has nothing to do with anything. It is the first image that pulled up in my library list.

For some reason, I am so tired. I just got back from vacation and should be rested. Do you think it may be that I have been watching all these Olympic events?

There have been several things about the Olympics that I have had to Google. Like the kineseo tape. I even had to look up decathlon. I finally got all that but I am still trying to figure out why all the women athletes have those strange grooves in their abdomens.

I am going to bed...worry about that tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Some time we have to come home just to rest from having to much fun. Hope that is true for you.I have been getting in a little Olympics time, must check them out for a closer look. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a vacation from your vacation!
    Sounds just about right :)
    I always feel that way too.

    I haven't been watching a lot of the Olympics... just catching a few of the highlights.

    Happy weekend.. hope ya get rested up!

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny:) The olympics can really hook you in. I am really not getting anything done this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least the summer Olympics is every 4 years... oh heck, I forgot... the Winter Olympics is every 4 years, too but not the same year. Wonder if they did that for a purpose!!

    ReplyDelete